Month of Coordination
This package is for those DIY, organized brides who’ve got it under control but would like to pass the torch on the day of to make the magic happen. We want an adequate amount of time to learn about what you’ve been planning and then we take over the remainder of the preparations. We will tie up any last minute bits and pieces, confirm with all of your vendors, help create a wedding day timeline, be your eyes and ears on the big day and deliver your day precisely as you imagined it. We’ll handle the behind the scenes work and you can simply pop some bubbles and celebrate!
We take over a month before the wedding communicating and coordinating with all vendors in preparation for the big day. We will meet with you to create a down-to-the-minute timeline and to troubleshoot any difficulties you may have. We will then send the timeline to your vendors and take over your communication with them so that on the day of your wedding, you can focus on having fun while we coordinate all the details
Prior to the Wedding
- Two in person meetings prior to day of
- One walk through meeting
- Unlimited email correspondence from booking to day of
- Providing any remaining vendor recommendations
- Assistance with venue layout and decor placement decisions
- Possible assistance with picking up last minute details/decor and set-up
- Providing all scheduling advice needed
- Construction of detailed wedding day schedule
- Being sole contact for vendors during the month prior to your wedding
- Confirming details and timeline with all chosen vendors
- Styling Concept/Design
- Any final contract reviews needed
- Orchestrating ceremony rehearsal (1 Hour)
- Assistance with walking order and coordinating song timing.
Day of Wedding
- Arrival at the bride’s preparation or ceremony location (about 4-5 hours prior to ceremony) and depart at reception events completion
- On site bridal assistant to help with any personal needs or emergencies that come up.
- Coordinating and assisting with the setup of the ceremony and reception.
- Event Design/Styling.
- Assisting with all decor (place cards, table settings, centre pieces, guest book etc.)
- Distribution of printed schedules to appropriate parties.
- Keeping all parts of bridal party in line and on time.
- Directing ceremony processional.
- Inspection and confirmation of venue layout and set-up.
- Being main contact for all vendors.
- Supervise all activities from nuptials until reception completion.
- Loading of ceremony decor and gifts into chosen vehicles.
- A total of 9 hours’ on-site coordination from us.
Based on event size, number of vendors and scope/complexity of decor.
Tear down add-on services.
$200 flat fee for complete tear down services plus any addition hours that must be added onto your original 9 hours.